Monday, August 23, 2010

'Robert Pattinson' (Caricature)

Created: August 17th, 2010

-I briefly entertained the idea of redoing a caricature I completed a few months ago of Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen, but my wife Crystal convinced me that I didn't need to.  But not before I began drawing this pic of ol' RPatz.  Originally intended to be a replacement for the Twilight caricature, this piece initially had a crescent moon in the background and the smile on his face was less pronounced. After I had drawn it, I decided to let the drawing reflect the actor over the character, and made the necessary changes in Photoshop to reflect that.  I must say that I am particularly pleased with the final result, as I'm glad that this version looks more like the man than not.  Cheers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment